Thursday, February 26, 2009

Level Grinding In Northrend - Why are you doing this?

Level Grinding In Northrend - Why are you doing this....seriously?

OK hold the phones everyone shhhh..shhh... I need people to get this point and I need them to get it clearly.
When you ask me, "Hey Blackthought, where is all the level grinding and gold grinding in northrend going on", and I respond by laughing at you then telling you "wtf are you doing?" I mean it in with the utmost sincerity.


Seriously wtf are you doing still trying to grind levels in Northrend for...or gold for that matter? I understand the need to kill 5 or 6 mobs to level on occasion, we've all been there. Or the occasional need for a fast buck without having to spend forever in the AH. What I don't understand is when I ask, "well how much till you ding" how I can get "only 20 bars"...there is nothing "ONLY" about 20 bars that's damn near the entire level my friend. Stop what you're doing and think for a second.


Ask yourself: "What could I be doing to make the most of my time in Northrend?" ...If "I need to get my grinding on" was the answer you came up with do me a favor and go sit in time-out for a few minutes.

I really want to help out on this one, I really do. There's no reason you should be grinding for levels or gold in Northrend...or any other continent for that matter, it's just so cavemanish and boring, I mean really do you want to sit and kill the same thing over..and over..and over again? Yeah I didn't think so, you're paying money to play this game, why waste it grinding?

There are many different things you can do to help get both gold and levels pumped out more quickly. Many of these tactics I've covered on the site, ALL of them are in either a wow leveling guide (if it's leveling you're after) or a wow gold guide (if it's gold ye seek). Why waste your time waiting for things to respawn when you could be out pvping or raiding?

So some advice from me to you, if you want to know everything about level grinding or gold grinding in northrend start by looking at:


Trust me when I say you're time will be much better spent. ... If that's still not good enough for you then I'll give you a good grinding spot I used to use.

The city just south of Venomspite in Dragonblight is chalk full of humans. Grab your mount, pull 5-8, AOE, loot. Hop on mount, head down to the beach near the tents, pull 5-8 mobs, AOE, loot. Hop on mount, there's a ship nearby with 10 or so mobs, HEAL, pull them all, AOE, loot. If you're a miner theirs a cobalt node just as you come off the boat on the beach too. Just wash rinse repeat this and you're looking at 100-200 gold an hour depending on what drops...it's just not that fun.

Oh and if you are going to do this make sure to loot EVERYTHING, even greys. Remember a grey weapon will sell for 1-4 gold at a vendor.

Happy hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment