Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Zygor Warcraft Leveling Guide - Zygors untouchable guide.

I’ve decided to stop using the words...BEST World of Warcraft Guide because I’ve found that the guides are always on changing and implementing new technologies, for instance Zygor Leveling Guides new Smart Injection Techonology which allows you to basically plug in a character at any level and start using the guide without fumbling around.

What I will say is BEST World of Warcraft Guide team. After having used and promoted both Zygor and Dugis, which are definitely the two most accurate and speedy wow leveling guides available I have, after much debate and comparison, taking into account several factors (originality, implementation, community, response, commitment to excellence, etc) decided that Zygor Guides has displayed a certain degree of “MIND NUMBING AWESOMENESS” in regards to their leveling guides that makes me have to say they are deserving of the Warcraft Leveling Guide Crown.

med

A few simple things stick out about Zygor Guides...

1. Originality. From the beginning Zygor guides has pushed the envelope when it comes to new ideas. In game leveling guides, auto quest tracking, taxi cab arrows, smart injection, deathknight starting zone guide, etc, etc. Zygor has his ear to the ground and is always out there putting oout new USEFUL updates on a consistant basis.

2. They are players...not salesmen. I’m an internet marketer AND a Warcraft player so I can spot “internet marketers” pretending to be wow players and wow players giving their opinion. I give my opinion more or less daily at http://www.nomorenoob.com, I walk the walk and talk the talk. There are guides out there that, if you pay close attention, use stock photos, they cannibalize other guides and simply “re-make” them to “new fresh guides” or steal ideas and market them.

Personally I’d rather help out a fellow wowhead than some guy who saw that they could make a quick buck pushing “wow guides”. That’s just me though. Not that other guides aren’t created by wow players, just that I know some of them aren’t. I’ll not give names no the ones that aren’t, I will say that ZYGOR is legit though.

3. Speed. Simply put getting to 80 is fastest when using Zygor guides, period. No if ands or buts. Zygor has THE premier leveling guide speeds because their quest route is time tested and optimized, obviously others can copy this, but having seen the Warcraft guide business “bloom” I suspect I know where other guides got their routes from.

4. It’s cheap. The small fee you’ll pay for this guide pays for itself. Don’t believe me? Open up a craigslist in your city and in the search box type “Warcraft” now look at how many accounts are on sale...$200, $400, $800 in some instances for what Zygor is practically giving away.

Enough talk, try Zygor for yourself for free click the image and get started now:

med

No comments:

Post a Comment