Friday, November 7, 2008

Which is better iDemise or Zygor Guides

I have been leveling my alts for the big jump into WOTLK, I would rather have 4 poorly geared 70's than 1 epicly geared out, and I have been using Zygor Guides, which has been more than perfect for what I need. I've also been getting questions regarding which is better team iDemise or Zygor Guides. So I set out to do a little side by side...bare in mind I am already well versed in leveling a horde character.

I really didn't notice any difference to be honest. I can still definately see how someone who's never played would benefit tons more with Zygor Guides as opposed to iDemise, but for a relativley seasoned player I would have to say iDemise is a better deal because it's a bit cheaper.

Click the image to try your 30 free trial of iDemise leveling guide. Now ready for WOTLK.
This is not to say that an experienced player wouldn't benefit from Zygor Guides, just that you might be able to get by without it and use iDemise. I still tend to level a bit faster with Zygor Guides because it's stupid easy, but because I know a lot of the quest I'm doing already I don't always have to read the help section. When I do though it's nice to have them readily available.

So my conclusion is this...

Zygor Guides: Benefits everyone and well worth the money easier to use and more bells and whistles..

iDemise: Also beneficial and if you're on a budget is definately the way to go, excellent leveling guide.

Try iDemise Leveling Guide Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment