Friday, November 14, 2008

WOTLK Leveling Guide – Zygor Getting the Job Done

As expected I know I am more than pleased with using Zygor Guides as my leveling guide in Northrend. As the uptime for the wow servers has been...shaky at best I haven’t had a chance to look at the Death Knight Leveling Guide, BUT for only being able to play a total of 2 hours I can say being a bar away from 71 is more than fine for me. Also as expected Zygor Guides delivered in detail, clarity and usefulness...everything I want in a WOTLK Leveling guide. Based on what I’ve seen, if the rest of the guide is even half this good then Zygor Guide is definitely the way to go if you’re looking for a WOTLK leveling guide.

Click he picture to get your copy

I haven’t had a chance to review the other three guides and honestly I probably will wait to get to level to 80 on my main before I test the others.

As a WOTLK Leveling Guide I stand by my choice in Zygor Guides.

Try it now for 30 days. Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment