Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Level 80 has been reached...stop playing???

In case you’ve been living under a rock for the past week or so the race to level 80 is over, stop playing Warcraft because Nymh has already reached level 80. What’s the point in leveling quickly now right?

WRONG.

Just because someone has already reached level 80 doesn’t mean the desire to get there quickly isn’t still there. If you’re wondering how Nymh was able to level so quickly a quick google of his tactics reveal that he grinded for a full 27 hours almost completely straight. What is also revealed is that he had a healer shadowing him to keep his happy butt alive while he pulled mob after mob. I know we all have healer friends who are willing to devote their time to keeping you alive whilst they get no experience to get you to level 80 as quickly as possible...what’s that? No you say. You could barely find a healer for Kara before hand and the chances of you finding a healer for this little endeavor or slim to none?

I recently asked a healer friend of mine if he would stop leveling himself and come heal me full time till I hit 80. Where he told me to put that idea is rated R so I can’t post it here, but rest assured it was not friendly.

So with that in mind I thought I would remind everyone that questing is still going to be the best way to hit 80 and getting a leveling guide...really in any shape or form is going to be your best bet.

I tried grinding in the same spot as Mr. Nymh and well...let’s just say after about 10 minutes I decided it would be better if I put hot pokers in my eyes and deleted my characters. Grinding is horrible my friends...horrible.

Back to using Zygor Guides to get me to where I need to go.

See you in Northrend

p.s. I know the site has been “LEVELING GUIDE” intensive for the past few weeks...but really that’s where the bulk of everyone’s attention has been. Once things simmer down a bit you can rest assured the tips, tricks, strategies and tactics of yester year will be back. Once the hoopla is over I’ll begin focusing heavily on the PVP aspect of it all as well as instance guides and build info.

No comments:

Post a Comment