Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Zygor Guides and Leveling to 80 Faster Than Expected

When I get behind something I expect for that something to be extra special. So it was to my dismay that I’ve heard these rumors about Zygor Guide not getting people to 80 when expected. I was taken back by the many countless times I heard “I was not at the same level the guide said I should be at.”

I guess the only reason I’m writing about this is because right after saying that I generally heard “I was higher in levels!”

Not only has Zygor Guides delivered on getting people to level 80 in no time at all it has done so a head of it’s own expectations in many cases. With average times ranging at about 2.8-3.5 days played to hit level 80 from level 70 it’s a wonder these things aren’t flying off the shelves.

Get your 30 day trial by clicking on the image

So back to my rant...

Zygor if you’re going to tell me I should be at level 74 when I’m at level 75 or 76 then I’m really going to consider buying another copy and giving it to my guild mates:)

If you’re interested in getting to 80 as fast as possible this is the way to go.

If you too would like to be ahead of the game get your own copy of Zygor Guides HERE


1 comment: