Monday, February 23, 2009

WOW Leveling Guide - What is the best leveling guide for World of Warcraft

So I’ve been away and all this time I continue to receive emails about Zygor Guides and wow leveling guides in general.
Do wow leveling guides work?

Are wow leveling guides effective?

Which wow leveling guide is MOST effective?

I want a wow leveling guide but don’t know how to pay for it?

I have a wow leveling guide but it suck, what do you recommend?

As far as leveling guides go ZYGOR GUIDES is still the guide to get, it’s updated constantly to be more and more accurate. IT has a SOUND and active forum community to help you with any issues or just discuss game talk. It interfaces directly with WOW so you’re not having to STOP playing to get something done. The long and short of it all is that it does what you need it to do.

If you’re on a budget, while you’re saving I would try using quest helper (the add on) as it’s pretty decent. There are a lot of bugs and the quest routes don’t always work out. The updates are a pain in the rear to get too, but if you don’t have the cash to spend it’s better than nothing. IF you do have the cash to spend the CLICK HERE and try your copy for 30 days. By the time the 30 days is up you could have several characters leveled up. I’ve been using Zygor Guides for a little over a year now and I don’t know what I’d do without them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment