Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Leveling with Zygor Guides...simply easy as all hell


So i've been leveling several different toons using zygor guides and I must admit i'm impressed. I still recommend using questhelper to supliment the guide as there are still a few little things I like about questhelper, but as for pumping out levels well I hit 75 on my main that I've not really been playing in a little under a level every 7-8 hours...depending on how focused I am. The detail of the quests is VERY accurate and I've found very few mistakes. I actually am enjoying the game a much more as well. There's no down time where i'm not really sure what to do. Once I complete a quest i'm off to complete the next quest in line. THIS is the beauty of the guide. You don't even realize it but in you log in, do a few quests and then realize , "wow...i just finished 6 quests in like 15 minutes...damn!"
Get your 30 day trial here, click the picture

The biggest benefit has been the grouping of quests. Rather than riding around blowing time doing quests in the order I get them in I follow the guide and i'm able to group quests up. For some reason the WOW designers must have figured we'd enjoy riding all over the place criss crossing each zone for a few quest, because without the guide that's exactly what you end up doing...I know I strayed from the guide to do some quest for gear and OMG it was like pulling teeth in comparision to the ease of using the Zygor Guides.

If you haven't tried it out you really should. The game opens up and you can actually focus on enjoying Northrend

No comments:

Post a Comment